Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re-downloading music not working on iPhone

Recently, I bought a new laptop so that I could have my own music library. When I plugged my phone into iTunes, all my music wiped out of my phone (i knew this would happen). I wanted to put a song back onto my phone, so I went to the iTunes store re-download a previously bought song. My However, there was not the button with the cloud and the arrow to download it, but there was a "purchased" button showing. I have no way of accessing that song. I bought it on my iphone before i bought my laptop. I'm wondering how to get that song back on my phone/itunes library. I cannot find it on any devices with the apple ID I use to purchase my music. Please help asap:)))User uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 16, 2014 8:32 PM

2 replies

Mar 19, 2014 3:40 PM in response to mario49

Hello, I'm also having a problem. I connected my Iphone to my computer and as predicted I lost all my music. I then tried to sync the music off my computer back onto the Iphone, about a minute into the sync I get a disconnected message from itunes and it happens everytime. Its nothing to do with the usb or the pc hardware either. I then tried to do it on the Iphone itself. When I go onto Purchases on the store it comes up with nothing, either for this device or any other purchases. Also when I go to music to click the cloud download button I can't because there is nothing but a red stop button.

Can anyone help me please, I always have a stressful time whenever using Iphones and Itunes.

Apologies

I went onto the Itunes store again to check my purchase history and I seen that the purchases where hidden, I simple unhid them all and now Im able to download them on my device without any issue.😁

Re-downloading music not working on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.