Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wish to make "all day" my default selection for events. Anyone know how to do that?

I wish to make "all day" me default selection for events. Anyone know how to do that?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Time Capsule 802.11n Version 7.6

Posted on Mar 16, 2014 11:11 PM

4 replies

Mar 19, 2014 11:22 AM in response to geoffreyfromkaneohe

Hi geoffreyfromkaneohe,

If you click in the All-Day field at the top of the calendar when creating a new event, it should automatically set that new event for all day. You may also find the following article helpful regarding other creation options:

Mac Basics: iCal (OS X Lion and earlier)

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2513

Regards,

- Brenden

Mar 24, 2014 7:18 AM in response to geoffreyfromkaneohe

I had similar problem with iPad calendar. I always like the all day option but was fed up with toggling the all day button from off to on as I need to schedule many items each day. If it's an iPad calendar then here's a solution - if you use the + option you'll need to schedule a time or all day or it defaults to the current time. But.... If you touch the day in question a new event is raised which is a default all day.

I wish to make "all day" my default selection for events. Anyone know how to do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.