Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Syncing Notes

Regarding Syncing my Notes between my iPhone and MacBookPro

Since last Novemeber nothing has been syncing properly between my phone and computer. After much fuss I finally have things mostly working, except for Notes. I have set up iCloud completely, everything looks as though it should sync, but nothing happens. What it looks like is that the notes on my phone are in the "On My iPhone" folder, and not my "iCloud" folder. Theoretically moving them to the iCloud folder would solve my problem, but there is no way to globally move the 50-60 notes from one folder to the next without cutting and pasting each one, which is insane.

Can anyone tell me how to get the last 4 months worth of Notes to actually sync and back up? Losing them would not be a good thing, they need to be backed up.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 5:59 AM

There are no replies.

Problems with Syncing Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.