Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i wanted to know the safety of subscribing to 3rd party apps through the app store? i also wanted to know if we could use a iTunes gift card for the auto renewal subscriptions?

We wanted to subscribe to an app through the app store for our child. We just wanted to know how safe these 3rd party apps are with credit card information, because we dont want our information used in the wrong ways, or used for things other than the subscription. We also wanted to know if the subscriptions could be paid with itunes gift cards.

iPad

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 10:24 AM

1 reply

i wanted to know the safety of subscribing to 3rd party apps through the app store? i also wanted to know if we could use a iTunes gift card for the auto renewal subscriptions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.