Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My current iPhone needs to be backed up again. I have a backup on iCloud of my old phone, but had pictures that I still want to keep, but are on my curret iPhone and were backed up, would deleting the old phone backup effect ANYTHING on my current?

My current iPhone needs to be backed up again. I have a backup on iCloud of my old phone, but had pictures that I still want to keep, but are on my curret iPhone and were backed up, would deleting the old phone backup effect ANYTHING on my current?

My new phone was last backed up in November, and all the pictures on my old phone had already been restored to my new phone. So i believe those pictures have been backed up but im not sure... Please help! Can I delete my old phone backup to make room for the new one with no effect to my new phone?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 10:25 AM

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.