Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Audio in Transitions

Hey guys!

So I'm editing a video with FCPX and my audio and video clips are separate from each other. The way I'm editing the video is so that the beginning shows a title card, then there's the actual video clips, and it ends with a closing card. My problem occurs when I try to make transitions between the cards and video clips.

When I attempt to use a cross-dissolve transition between the title card and the video clip, the transition inserts itself as it should; however, when I play it, the audio that's "inside" the transition fades out - it literally disappears (keeping in mind the transition is about one second long). So, when I play it, you see the title card and hear the audio, then the transition happens and the audio disappears, and then the video clip plays and the audio goes back on. I have no idea why this is happening and I can't seem to find the solution anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Final Cut Pro X

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 11:55 AM

There are no replies.

Lost Audio in Transitions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.