Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help w Adobe Reader not installing

Hey everyone, I'm looking to get some insight on why my Adobe Reader will not install anymore on my Macbook Pro, 2013 Retina Display, utilizing Mavericks OS. I recently uninstalled Adobe Reader, disliking the fact that since I had installed the program my browser by default would utilize the program as a PDF viewer, which I found dauntingly slow and irritating compared to the previous program it used.

Since I uninstalled the program however, I realized that all PDF's when viewing on Safari need to utilize the program, therefore causing the problem as I need to view and download PDF's for school.

I've continuously tried to reinstall Adobe Reader but to no avail with error messages coming up halfway through the installation process, stating that the installation cannot be completed. Does anybody know how to fix this? It's urgent. 😕

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 12:27 PM

1 reply

Help w Adobe Reader not installing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.