Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Birthdays entered in Contacts appear on Birthdays Calendar on my iPhone, iPad and Mac. When I try to add a new Birthday to an existing Contact this change appears on the Contacts in all three platforms but only shows in my Mac Calendar

Birthdays already entered in existing Contacts appear on Birthdays Calendar on my iPad, iPhone and Mac. However when I tried to enter a new Birthday in an existing Contact, where no Birthday had previously been included, although this appeared under that contact on all three devices it only appears in the Birthdays Calendar on my Mac. Can anyone help please? I have only just noticed this today but cvannot be sure it hasn't previously been wrong.

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 1:30 PM

12 replies

Mar 17, 2014 2:00 PM in response to randers4

Yes, on all 3 devices but the only Calendar where it is reflected is on my Mac. As an experiment I've also just tried amending the date of an existing Birthday in Contacts on my iPhone. Although this change was reflected under Contacts on all 3 devices once again the only place that the Calendar has reflected the change is on my Mac, the iPhone and iPad still reflect the original date.

Birthdays entered in Contacts appear on Birthdays Calendar on my iPhone, iPad and Mac. When I try to add a new Birthday to an existing Contact this change appears on the Contacts in all three platforms but only shows in my Mac Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.