Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dropped my Iphone 5s in the hot tub!

I just got my new iphone 5s at christmas and my boyfriend dropped it in the hottub when reaching for his towel - it was only in the water for about 3 seconds before i immidietly got it out and dried it, it was still on and the speakers to play music and listen to people on the phone were all working perfectly, the touch senstitive button to unlock the phone also seemed to work. I checked the water senstive sticker which was still white too. The problem I am having is that the screen is now glitching, it keeps flickering and going blurry and there are redish stripes down the phone... i did manage to get it to stop for about 5 minutes but it just returned. I don't have apple care or insurance so i really need to fix this!

please help!!! (i have turned my phone off and it is standing up trying to dry out)

thank you

jade

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1, white gold apple iPhone 5s

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 1:48 PM

It DID fall into a hot tub. Maybe it just needs to relax.

9 replies

I dropped my Iphone 5s in the hot tub!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.