Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help

so last night i went to a concert and i decided to share all the videos i took and the pictures on iCloud and when i woke up i found 2 missing and one trimmed. I didnt delete them i know that for a fact, can someone help me please !

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 3:09 PM

1 reply

Mar 17, 2014 3:16 PM in response to purespacexx

The only person that can edit or delete photos from a Shared Photo Stream is the owner. Although many people can post (if enabled), only the owner can delete or edit them.

Check and see if you are the owner, if not, then you know that the owner made the changes. If you are the owner, then someone may have messed with your device.

Good thing is that all photos and videos uploaded to a Shared Photo Stream are stored in the Camera Roll in which they came from, so you can always re-upload the image/video from the Camera Roll just like you did before.

iCloud: Shared Photo Streas FAQ - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5903

How do I delete photos from a shared stream?

If you are the owner of a shared stream, you can delete photos from the stream in the same way you delete any other photos from your iOS device, Mac, or Windows PC. The photos will be automatically deleted from the stream on all your devices and the devices of anyone subscribed to the stream. Any photos that were previously saved or downloaded from the shared stream to another location, such as the Camera Roll, will not be deleted from that location. Learn more about deleting shared photos.

help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.