Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imac does not recognize the hp c5280

I have a new harddrive in my Imac and with timemachine I reinstalled all the programs..most of them work..but my printer seems to resist..Its a HP Photosmart C5280 All in one and I just cant make the scanner work ..it starts making some noise but before it really does something a message shows up that tells that an unknown error has ocurred . The printer/scanner is fine..it works with my other apple...I have downloaded drivers , uninstalled them a few times, looked for updates in apple and also repaired permits of the hard drive...but nothing it stills doesnt scan!!! I know it´s a common error ..the same thing happened with my other mac ..but I managed to fix it!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 3:19 PM

See if this does the trick for you.

http://www.hamrick.com/

Cheers

Don

1 reply

imac does not recognize the hp c5280

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.