Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LED Cinema Display 24: All works USB works and audio works too, but my screen is black! I restart him a few times, controlled the cable nothing! Any body help ??? Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Hello everybody, I have a problem with my LED Cinema Display 24: All works USB works and audio works too, but my screen is black! I restart him a few times, controlled the cable nothing! Any body help ??? Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 5:46 PM

5 replies

Apr 24, 2014 9:36 AM in response to MUNICHBASSLINE

I am now having a similar issue....

I have two 24" LED Cinema Displays attached to my Mac Pro (late 2009 model).

Each display is hooked up via Mini Display Port to their own video card on the back of the Mac Pro.

They have worked seemlessly until this week.....I started up my system and now only one monitor works.

I have tried troubleshooting....The Mac 'sees' both monitors because it is letting me scroll over to the black screen, so it is not a power issue. Is isn't a video card issue because the monitor that still works, will work with either card.

Could be a Mini Display Port issue?? How can I troubleshoot this??

MUNICHBASSLINE, let me know if you find anything else out....I'll do the same.

Thanks and good luck!

LED Cinema Display 24: All works USB works and audio works too, but my screen is black! I restart him a few times, controlled the cable nothing! Any body help ??? Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.