Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to use original timecode in multicam clip

I'm trying to read the original timecode from a clip within a multicam clip but the TC zeros at the beginning of the multicam when I create it.

Longer story. I burn timecode into an interview clip and share it with a client. They pick their bites. Now I combine that clip with other camera angles to make my multicam but I can't find the bites the client picked using the original clip. Is there a way to see the original TC in clips once they are in a multicam clip?

I suppose I could burn the TC into the multicam clip but I didn't think of that before sharing clips with client.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), iPad 2 and iPhone 5s

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 6:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 10:24 AM

I don't know if this is a fix for you. I don't have a multicam on my system now to test.

But if you use the T tool (trim) and hover over a clip, it shows the source timecode, which may be different than the one that shows when you just use the pointer.

2 replies

Need to use original timecode in multicam clip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.