Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having problems connecting my xbox one to my aiport Extreme.

Asked for public (static) IP's from my ISP and then got directed to Apple then Mircosoft. Having a lot of problems just trying to connect for my xbox live. More details: i live in an apartment complex that provides my internet through a jack in the wall, every other game console i own works perfectly (Nintendo Wii U and 3DS) any help would be appreciated becuase i feel close to pulling all my hair out trying to figure this out

Posted on Mar 17, 2014 11:30 PM

2 replies

Mar 18, 2014 10:26 AM in response to amora2319

I am assuming that you can connect your Xbox One to the Internet but just not to Xbox Live! successfully ... correct?

If that is the case, the issue is that you may need to reconfigure the router in order to open ports that are required for Live!. Since you live in an apartment complex that provides Internet service, that may not be possible if the complex owns the router.

Having problems connecting my xbox one to my aiport Extreme.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.