Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP, CAN'T DELETE MUSIC

Okay, so I've been messing around with my iphone 5 and itunes for hours after downloading the new 7.1 update and I'm very frustrated. I have three albums that I purchased and would no longer like on my iPhone for the time being, yet I don't want to delete them from my library altogether and I cannot get them off my phone!!

Yes I have unchecked them from my library and yes, I have selecteed to only sync selected songs. I have turned off show all in both the itunes setting and in the general music setting on the phone. They're still showing up. The weird thing is when my iPhone is connected to iTunes, iTunes doesn't think that these albums that I would not like on there, are there. Yet they're still on the phone. While like I said I uncheck the show all option the weird thing is that with these tracks the cloud isn't even showing anyway, they're still there.

Also I know another suggestion said was to delete the purchased playlist on itunes and on the phone....did that too and they're still there.

Help me please!

I'm frustrated and have searched this support site for hours trying everything suggested!

Also, yes, I turned my phone off multiple times wondering if it just needed to catch up after rebooting.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 12:06 AM

There are no replies.

HELP, CAN'T DELETE MUSIC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.