Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My podcast cover art image has been replaced by the Wordpress bluberry thumbnail in iTunes? Can anyone please help tell me what to do? I made a cover art to the right spec and added it to my podcast episodes in my iTunes library

The cover art does not show on My iTunes library even when I'm playing it. The cover art does not show in Word press either when you open it on a laptop. But I think I used a feed burner for the podcast and that's why the word press done now has come up. My question is that iTunes have Successfully I did my podcast however my son now is not my heart and I need to change that. Can anybody here please help me? I think it has something to do with the feed burner or potentially the way I have uploaded. I uploaded the podcast directly into WordPress I did not use any other hosting sites like libsyn.

iPad 2, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 12:51 AM

5 replies

Mar 18, 2014 4:45 AM in response to Giansh2006

I'm sorry, but questions are answered in the forum: I don't do private consultations and nothing would induce me to post my email here (and please don't be tempted to post yours - it's an invitation to spam).

What's the problem anyway? Once it's in the iTunes Store there is nothing secret about your feed URL: anyone who knows how can find it in five seconds. And why keep your iTunes Store URL a secret?

Mar 18, 2014 5:12 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Hi thanks. I don't quite understand why you have asked me about why I'm keeping my URL secret? If you personally aren't able to help that's fine I hope you have a nice day and spend your time enjoying it. It was an innocent mistake as ive never used a forum before and i do hope there is someone out there who can kindly assist please. Thank you in advance.

Mar 18, 2014 5:51 AM in response to Giansh2006

Giansh2006 wrote:

I don't quite understand why you have asked me about why I'm keeping my URL secret?

It's only that I'm not clear why you are reluctant to post it. If you have a podcast in the iTunes Store then it's there for the world to see - they might search on its subject or title, for example, even if they don't actually know about it from you. If you look at other posts in this forum you will see that usually people post their URLs and then I can examine the feed and hopefully find out from that what the problem is. Without this information no-one can give you anything more than wild guesses.

If you are still reluctant to post the details and want to have a bash at diagnosing the problem yourself you may find my web pages helpful:

How do I make a podcast?

how to diagnose a podcast feed

Why don't my podcast episodes show the podcast image?

My podcast cover art image has been replaced by the Wordpress bluberry thumbnail in iTunes? Can anyone please help tell me what to do? I made a cover art to the right spec and added it to my podcast episodes in my iTunes library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.