Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iBooks 1.01 update isn't showing up on my computer.

I see there was a recent iBooks update but it isn't showing up on my MacBook Pro running the latest update of Mavericks. In fact iBooks doesn't show up in the App Store and doesn't appear in the list of purchases! How can I update?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.4), 27 inch i7 2010 iMac with 12 GB RAM

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 12:20 AM

7 replies

Mar 18, 2014 11:44 AM in response to Arthur Busbey

It should show in the Updates tab if there is an update available for it, as far as I can see the update wasn't limited to just some Macs : http://support.apple.com/kb/TS5326

You are signed in the same account that you downloaded Mavericks, and does the Store > Check For Unfinished Downloads menu option find it ?

It's not available as a stand-alone download from Apple (not that I've found anyway), as far as I know it can only be updated via the Updates tab in the Mac App Store, or by OS X updates. I'll keep looking, but if anybody else knows what the problem is or how to download an update if its not showing in Updates then they'll hopefully reply.

The iBooks 1.01 update isn't showing up on my computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.