Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded the application twice

HD died, replaced with new one, Installed OSX Mavericks, Reload applications. 1Password 4 was the first application I worked on retrieving. I downloaded the apps on Apple Store and I was charged with same amount I paid before. I was late to remember that I bought my license from your online store a while back and downloaded the application directly from AgileBits website. Now I paid twice for same key/apps. Can I my last purchase? I paid twice for the same keys. Both are registered to my MacBook. What is the procedure to get a refund?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), Paid twice for same application

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 12:31 AM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2014 12:49 AM in response to UsernameisnotOK

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple

Purchases are considered final, but you can try contacting Mac App Store Support (I assume that it's a Mac App Store app, this is the iTunes Store forum) and see if they will refund or credit you : http://www.apple.com/support/mac/app-store/contact/

I downloaded the application twice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.