Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have iphone 4 s in beirut and just bought iPhone 5 s to use in abu dhabi instead of black berry .. transfered my contacts and set it on my iCloud … when i came back to beirut and used my iPhone 4s my contacts where not the same … i lost a big chunk th

i have an iphone 4s , a mac air, ipad4 .... all on same itune and icloud. i live in between 2 cities... i had a blackberry in abu dhabi.... Recently i replaced it with iphone 5 and set it on the same icloud account...

I had different contacts on each but now all my contacts on my i phone 4s are lost...

How can i retrieve them ? its all my beirut life .... now its only the abu dhabi contacts ??? what can i do?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 1:15 AM

There are no replies.

i have iphone 4 s in beirut and just bought iPhone 5 s to use in abu dhabi instead of black berry .. transfered my contacts and set it on my iCloud … when i came back to beirut and used my iPhone 4s my contacts where not the same … i lost a big chunk th

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.