Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Private bookmarks????

you have private browsing thats great but if you bookmark anything, anyone who uses ur mac can see it..so whats the point....???you need to make private bookmarks too, it seems like a no brainer to me.....cuz imagine u on private browsing.....click click click...bookmark something just from relax action.....

then next person comes along looks in bookmarks...and bang...ur busted.......so private browsing is only going half way.....do the rest thanks apple.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 2:08 AM

2 replies

Mar 18, 2014 2:31 AM in response to Kelvin1333

For feature requests you need to contact Apple:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/

This forum is for users talking to other users. I'd point out a couple of things you might bear in mind, with the very best intentions.

1. Private browsing is not necessarily intended to help you hide naughty things from your Mummy. It has other uses in relation to security.

2. If you are doing things that you want to hide from your Mummy, perhaps your problem is that you're concentrating too much on that, and with a little more self control (I know, sorry, what am I expecting?) you can remember to not bookmark things you don't want Mummy to see.

3. Feature requests written in good english, with proper punctuation and spelling, will sound more like they're coming from an actual adult, cuz stuff written like diz sounds like it's coming from someone who needs supervision by their Mummy.

Private bookmarks????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.