Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please Help, Now! I have mac that is connected to internet via usb foreign dongle in the mac usb port. Internet connection is OK! Now , I need to use iPad touch 4th gen. to use iPad's apps but via a link may be mac or netgearD6300 or WN3500RPuniversal ...

I want to use Mac as a link to the internet, but actually do search internet and use software from iPad touch 4th generation and iPod touch 4th gen. Because not all apps are available and not all the software is available for mac that is available for ipad and ipod. Also, I have Netgear D6300 WiFi ADSL MODEM ROUTER and Universal Dual Band WiFi range extender WN3500RP. The problem is that I have only USB Dongle that I push into usb port in the mac to connect to internet. The internet connection is established connecting that way, but I have no dongle wife that can be used independently I have to use usb port.

I have pushed usb dongle into usb ports in the netgear D6300 wifi modem router and WN3500RP range extender and have tried establish connection via the devices using blue touth, wifi and wire, and failed to connect to the internet. I want to use internet from ipad touch 4th generation and not from mac.

I can use this dongle to search the internet from mac as I am doing it now.

Please, help me to be able to search and use internet from ipad touch 4th generation. I have only usb dongle to connect to the internet. I want to insert usb dongle into a device that will create some sort of link between ipad touch, mac or netgear modem or range extender to use the internet. I have used already netgear genie app from apps store.

I would like to find the simplest connection to the internet from iPad touch 4th generation and I have no dongle that works without usb port. Please, help now!

iPad touch 4th generation set up

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 2:47 AM

1 reply

Please Help, Now! I have mac that is connected to internet via usb foreign dongle in the mac usb port. Internet connection is OK! Now , I need to use iPad touch 4th gen. to use iPad's apps but via a link may be mac or netgearD6300 or WN3500RPuniversal ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.