Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you stop itunes from downloading apps over and over again and again like for ever it wont stop help.

how do you stop itunes from downloading apps over and over again and again like for ever it wont stop help.

i tryed everything i can in the setting and so on , i even clicked on the downloads arrow to pause it and delete them but like i said it will now stop.

theres apps i just dont want. theres a list of them but theres not a place were i can get rid of them. it also says some stuff about icloud yeah right like i have ios 5 or 7 ha . pod touch 2 is what i have lol . plz help thanks.

iPod touch, iOS 4.2

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 2:34 AM

8 replies

Mar 18, 2014 3:32 AM in response to lllaass

to the right by search library theres an arrow there click on it : it will show you what it is downloading , from there you can pause and select all and delete them but still will continue to download them if you tell itunes to check for downloads. that download engien is crazy i tell yeah.

no matter what we do it will still download them trust me i tryed everything and i also went to icloud to see if it was there but to what i see is that there is no apps there 😟 this is some crazy itune program that needs to remade.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.