Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to download an album that I preordered

I preordered skrillex's new album, Recess, and It already came out, but it didn't download the songs onto my iPod and won't let me

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2014 9:49 AM

Hey RSkar325,

Thanks for the question. I understand you are having issues with downloading a pre-ordered item. The following article outlines the procedure of pre-orders and redeeming the download:

Downloading a pre-ordered item

When a pre-order item becomes available, you will receive an email letting you know your pre-order is available for download.

If you've enabled iTunes to automatically download prepurchased content, then your pre-order content may already be downloaded to your library. If not, simply click the download link provided within your email notification, and your pre-order content will begin to download. Alternatively you can use the "Check for Available Downloads" feature in iTunes on your computer by choosing Store > Check for Available Downloads to begin downloading your pre-order.

iTunes Store: About Pre-orders

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5714

Thanks,

Matt M.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2014 9:49 AM in response to RSkar325

Hey RSkar325,

Thanks for the question. I understand you are having issues with downloading a pre-ordered item. The following article outlines the procedure of pre-orders and redeeming the download:

Downloading a pre-ordered item

When a pre-order item becomes available, you will receive an email letting you know your pre-order is available for download.

If you've enabled iTunes to automatically download prepurchased content, then your pre-order content may already be downloaded to your library. If not, simply click the download link provided within your email notification, and your pre-order content will begin to download. Alternatively you can use the "Check for Available Downloads" feature in iTunes on your computer by choosing Store > Check for Available Downloads to begin downloading your pre-order.

iTunes Store: About Pre-orders

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5714

Thanks,

Matt M.

How to download an album that I preordered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.