Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How stop email notifications

Hi, I switched of all email notifications. But I still receive emails. What can cause that I still receive emails?

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 11:30 AM

10 replies

Mar 20, 2014 6:24 AM in response to sjonnies

Hi,

To be sure:

Manage Email Notifications:

You do not have any email notifications.

TAB Notifications:

You have no new notifications

Edit Preferences,TAB Email Notification preferences:

And still I receive emails.

Or do I have to wait for 24 hours after I stopped the email notifications. And it will stop then.

The last one I received untill now was at 13.49:

[iTunes for Windows] - Windows PC not able to see Apple TV [4g6uot-6k4h1-f0pzr]

Mar 20, 2014 6:51 AM in response to sjonnies

Given what you are showing you should not be receiving notifications. I will notify the hosts.

In the meantime:

Do I understand correctly that you just received an email for a post to the iTunes for Windows Community?

In the email this indicates the community

User uploaded file

Going to that community you see this

User uploaded file

So in your case the email says iTunes for Windows but when you go to that community under Notifications is does not say Stop email Notifications?

Mar 20, 2014 5:15 PM in response to sjonnies

It is easy to misunderstand, sjonnies, I did myself for a while. Look at it this way; The message you see is the instruction you give to your device.

When you click on 'Stop receiving e-mails', it tells your device to do just that. But in case you want to change your mind your device is also, at the same time, set to change the message only to 'Receive e-mails'.

You change your mind and click on 'Receive e-mails' .. and it tells your device to do just that and the message only changes to 'Stop receiving e-mails'.

How stop email notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.