Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't quite understand iCloud ?

Should I still you iCloud if I only have one apple device, if so, how does I cloud work and how do I store apps, games, movies, etc. to have more space

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 7

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 3:24 PM

You can't use iCloud to free up space on your iPad. iCloud is designed to keep your data consistent across your devices/computers, so when you make a change on one of them, this change occurs on all of them. It will also back up your iPad, stream photos to your other devices/computers, and give you an iCloud email account to use.

If you only have one device, these services may not be useful for you.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2014 3:24 PM in response to A1435

You can't use iCloud to free up space on your iPad. iCloud is designed to keep your data consistent across your devices/computers, so when you make a change on one of them, this change occurs on all of them. It will also back up your iPad, stream photos to your other devices/computers, and give you an iCloud email account to use.

If you only have one device, these services may not be useful for you.

I don't quite understand iCloud ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.