Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth not working after iOS 7.1 update.

Any one know how to fix this? I have tried restarting and trying to re-pair and my Bluetooth still won't discover my keyboard.

iPad 2, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 18, 2014 2:08 PM

12 replies

Mar 19, 2014 5:16 AM in response to Community User

I have tried rebooting the ipad and it will still not discover any bluetooth devices. I am trying to connect a ZAGGfolio Pro Keyboard to an iPad2.

I tired forgetting all devices, but now none are discovered. I just get a perpetual spinning wheel. Anyone haveANY idea on how to fix this? I have gone through all of the troubleshooting tips I have found. Hard restarting, turning bluetooth on and back on, forgetting devices and nothing. Please help.

Mar 19, 2014 5:46 AM in response to JimHdk

Yes. I have the keyboard in "discovery mode" by pushing the pair button. It indicates that it's ready to be paired by flashing the caps lock key.

Mar 19, 2014 6:57 AM in response to JimHdk

I have my iPad connected to iTunes and as soon as I clicked restore - a device was "discovered" for a few seconds titled ANNATRA-VAIO and then dissapeared. I have NO idea what device that is.

Apr 30, 2014 6:21 PM in response to Community User

I still am not able to connect my iPad to my Zagg keyboard. I have tried all the suggested steps, even did the most recent update and sill the circle just keep spinning when it is searching for the device 😟 It's been over a month. My old ZaggFolio still connects just fine (but has seen better days). So I don't understand what the problem is.

Bluetooth not working after iOS 7.1 update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.