Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 2 on the FRITZ!

my stupid iPad 2 wont respond via touch screen, on/off button, home button, mute/rotation lock or volume buttons, and it is getting EXTREMELY ANNOYING. When I went to school it wasnt working which made my life very VERY tough, and I had to use BOOKS... WITH ACTUAL PAPER. also it keeps restarting after about a minute. WHAT DO I DO!

peace out

P.S. this started happening as soon as my iPad finnished installing iOS 7.1. But then im not sure if it actually finnished downloading iOS 7.1, so it might still be on iOS 7.0.3.

P.P.S. I have tried the following:

letting battery die (twice)

restoring from my windows computer (I think it failed or stopped loading the restoration at some period)

sweeping through the pointless apple support pages for answers (found none, other than the ones that I tried)

P.P.P.S. PLEASE HELP ME!

iPad 2, iOS 7.1, HELP!

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 2:14 AM

There are no replies.

iPad 2 on the FRITZ!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.