Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keynote

I am so frustrated with iWork updates....having spent the past 4 years moving our company away from PC to Mac and enjoying increased productivity that resulted from the simplicity of iWork, all I have now are disgruntled employees complaining of the lack of intuitive functions and error messages on a daily basis. Moreover, my job requires me to promote STEM subjects and as an engineer I deliver hundreds of presentations, today I am at a school in London and having finally been forced to update Keynote on my laptop to 6.1 on opening one of my oldest, and most used, presentations most of the images are missing!! and those that remain have resized…hours of work to correct all my presentations.

What happened to simplicity being the ultimate in sophistication!! If things do not improve I will be forced to move the office back to PC

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 3:40 AM

1 reply

keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.