Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently my iPhone 5s hasn't been vibrating. When I turn my phone to silent, plug in my charger, receive texts etc... It should usually hear like my vibrate? My turn on button for vibrate for text and ring is "on" too. ? Help me plz

Recently my iPhone 5s hasn't been vibrating. When I turn my phone to silent, plug in my charger, receive texts etc... It should usually hear like my vibrate? My turn on button for vibrate for text and ring is "on" too. ? Help me

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 6:47 AM

3 replies

Mar 19, 2014 7:45 AM in response to eyang4

Next steps in user troubleshooting:

Backup and restore your software via iTunes. If the problem continues, restore as a NEW device. If this solves it, that means there is some corruption in your backup file, or maybe it's one of your apps causing the trouble. If the problem is still there, you should take it to the Genius Bar at an Apple Store for evaluation.

Recently my iPhone 5s hasn't been vibrating. When I turn my phone to silent, plug in my charger, receive texts etc... It should usually hear like my vibrate? My turn on button for vibrate for text and ring is "on" too. ? Help me plz

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.