Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my apps on my new iphone 5s transfered from my old iphone 4

How can I get my apps on my new iphone 5s transfered from my old iphone 4?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 8:48 AM

3 replies

Jul 3, 2017 12:26 PM in response to Loveangelo

Please start your own discussion since your problem is different. Trying to answer several problems in one discussion gets confusing for everyone. A new post would be much more visible.

If this is a used device, you will need to contact the seller to have them log out of iCloud or go to iCloud.com/Find My Phone and erase the device. If you can’t do that, the device is useless.

If you are the original owner, take the device, the original purchase receipt, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Mar 19, 2014 9:20 AM in response to Gabrielle69

Restore the iCloud backup of your old phone to your new one. This will transfer both the apps and the app data. Or, if the apps are in your iTunes library you can sync them to your phone. If they aren't in your library, you can transfer them to your library from your old phone by connecting it to your computer, opening iTunes, and going to File>Devices>Transfer Purchases.

How can I get my apps on my new iphone 5s transfered from my old iphone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.