Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod won't show any wifi connections.

I've tried resetting the wifi settings and everything. Sometimes it will work and then it will disappear again. It's not showing up at all, and the wifi option is on so it's not that. It's really upsetting because I paid 400 dollars and I haven't even had it a year yet. I even have a case on it at all times and it still cracked when it fell from my bag not even a few inches from the ground, but it can't be that that's the problem because it has worked fine this whole time. What do I do? It even took me forever to plug it into my computer and get iTunes to recognize it. It was still charging but iTunes just wouldn't recognize it.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 9:15 AM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2014 9:27 AM in response to Annatheangelmilton

I suspect a loose antenna connection. The drop loosened the connection and continue jiggling of the iPod by normal use causes intmitent connection

http://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Installing+iPod+Touch+4th+Generation+Wi-Fi+Antenna/3 640/1

Apple will exchange your iPod for a refurbished one for $199 for 64 GB 4g abf $99 for the other 4Gs. They do not fix yours.

Apple - iPod Repair price

A third-party place like the following maybe less. Google for more.

iPhone Repair, Service & Parts: iPod Touch, iPad, MacBook Pro Screens

FIx it yourself yourself if you are up to it

iPod Touch Repair – iFixit

My ipod won't show any wifi connections.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.