Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes can't sync photo error -50

after upgrading itunes and iphoneS (5 and 4) and ipad 2 to new ios 7.1 i cam't sync photos to all of that devices....i have this error

11/03/14 21:44:53,039 MDCrashReportTool[363]: 363:17305600|CrashReportCopierAFC.m:-[CrashReportCopierAFC copyAndProcessRemotePath:usingConnection:]| ERROR: Could not remove remote path at ./DiagnosticLogs/security.log.20140311T162320Z

i already try to delete that file but this error still exist.

anyone can help me?

i hav already contact apple support but they don't give me a solutions yet

iPhone 4, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 9:41 AM

1 reply

May 14, 2014 4:00 AM in response to fabbro.fabbro

where is apple support??no answer to this problem?i contact apple support in these days and they have still no answer yet!they make me do the same things that i made the last and previous time.they don't tell me if it's possible to recreat that error, they told me nothing, i gave them log, test and anything thay aske me!!

they told me that the engineers are analyzing the problem, they repeat this for a month! they told me the same thinks about a bug that i open 2 years ago and it's still presen

itunes can't sync photo error -50

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.