Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone 5S is showing no service since it was turned back on today. Major help/advice is needed! Thanks in advance!

My Iphone 5s was working perfectly normal today, I turned it off to go into work, when I turned it on when I came back out it said no service and it has been displaying this ever since. HELP ! I've tried turning it on and off, switching to aeroplane mode and nothing is working. I really can't go without my phone not wokring and would greatly appreciate help! It keeps saying "searching" but it never connects, the service is fine in the area as all the other mobiles in my house are working and their also with EE, the same as my network. My wifi is working. Thanks in advance for your help 🙂

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 2:51 PM

Relax, i have tried removing simcard and put it back in again if not working contact your cellphone provider, simcard may not be good and they can send you a replacement.

2 replies

My Iphone 5S is showing no service since it was turned back on today. Major help/advice is needed! Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.