Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the order of albums on iphone music app?

Recently went through two iTunes updates that I feel are not in tune with how my music was sorted before. Prior to the first update (forgot how long ago it was and which version it was), under the music app on my iPhone 5S when you tapped on an artist the next page would display all albums under that artist separately. Meaning I was able to play one album at a time. After the update, now when you tap on an artist you get all the albums (with each song under each album) showing on one page all lumped together. I preferred playing each album separately, rather than having the following album play after the previous one. Well, I was able to get over that. That is until the most recent iOS update. Now the album orders reversed completely based on date of release. Whereas before the albums were listed in order based on release date, now the first album that shows up under each artist is sorted by the most current release. This is so ANNOYING; why do they keep changing things around? Is there any way to sort the order so that the albums are listed in order of when they were released?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.3

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 2:19 PM

There are no replies.

How can I change the order of albums on iphone music app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.