Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flattened Air from being run over on highway. It still works. Now what?

First I-Pad owner and have had it now for 8 weeks. I briefly set it the tonnau cover of my truck. After hours of searching I finally found it in the center median of highway 302 in Tampa, FL area. I found it using iCloud and it still works but cuts my fingers. Any hope for it? I think the damage is way beyond just screen replacement. Unit was and is still on AT&T LTE and 32GB.Would anyone like pictures? I could cry L

iPad, iOS 7.1, iPad Air 32GB on AT&T LTE

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 6:59 PM

12 replies

Flattened Air from being run over on highway. It still works. Now what?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.