Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need to install Iphoto for 10.8.5.

I need to install Iphoto for 10.8.5. Where can I download it? I'm willing to pay for it. I just don't know where to get it. Apple only has the version that works with Mavericks and I have had a bad experience with Mavericks and don't want to go near it. Thanks.

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 9:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2014 9:55 PM

If the computer shipped with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or earlier, not including Mac OS X Server, install it from the computer's original disks.

If the computer shipped with Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, go to the Mac App Store main page, click on Support under Quick Links, contact Apple, and see what they say.

If desired, buy an iLife 11 DVD from a source such as Amazon or eBay.

(103048)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2014 9:55 PM in response to Meltzer17

If the computer shipped with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or earlier, not including Mac OS X Server, install it from the computer's original disks.

If the computer shipped with Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, go to the Mac App Store main page, click on Support under Quick Links, contact Apple, and see what they say.

If desired, buy an iLife 11 DVD from a source such as Amazon or eBay.

(103048)

Need to install Iphoto for 10.8.5.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.