Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Quicktime Pro Key for Windows

I purchased a quicktime pro key more than 7-10 years ago for a windowns pc. The hard drive where this program and serial number is no longer accessable. I also have purchased a quicktime pro key for my new mac pro desktop. Tried on line to find a way to recover this old serial number so that I could add it to my newly built windows 7 pc but there is no way. Thought by calling Apple they would have a way to find it and help me or if they could not find it grant me a new number for free for my trouble especially after the thousands of dollars I have spend since 1988 on apple products. To my unsuprise they could not help me and are too greedy to grant me a new license. After paying twice for quicktime pro on both platforms I REFUSE to pay for it again. Shame on you Apple you should give me a new license for free for good customer service. If anybody at apple has old records of quicktime purchases please contact me. One last item that irritates me is the Apple representative said to me the quicktime pro is only $29. What a slap in the face from a billion dollar company. Another 29 dollars would be best spent on groceries.

Custom Built, Windows XP Pro

Posted on Mar 20, 2014 7:01 AM

4 replies

Lost Quicktime Pro Key for Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.