Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

.wav files not playing after upgrade to IOS 7.1

My company's email system sends .wav fils to our email. Since the upgrade to IOS 7.1, the .wav files are garbled and staticy. Anyone have any info on known bugs affecting .wav files?

thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 20, 2014 12:33 PM

14 replies

Mar 28, 2014 8:29 AM in response to asmckellar

I had a call with Apple Care about this and reported it to them. The support person seemed to take it seriously and had discussions with others in her group. No one had heard of this issue yet. However, I also reported it on www.apple.com\feedback I encourage you all to do the same. This is how Apple keeps track of Bugs and modifications that need to be done for new updates.

Aug 29, 2014 3:50 PM in response to vtcommercial

ADd this to the ever growing list of issues with apple devices ( note the first two letters capitalized?).

i Can no longer play any downloaded .wav files either! And I've just restored my iPad, yadda, yadda!

IT won't be long now and my iPad will be totally useless! Honestly not a day goes by anymore where my ipad and phone don't give me some sort of trouble.

using safari it constantly locks up, resets my session , reboots the whole ipad, radio buttons on pages May or may not work and the list goes on!

i Recall a day when I used to tell people if they wanted an easy to use bullet proof computer that was handicapped ,but stable to buy Apple. That is no longer the case and even with the stringent controls Apple puts on developers of Apple apps, Apple is losing its appeal. Actually for me, that time has already come. Heck if I can't even use this $1000 device to do so,etching as simple as surf the web, then what good is it for anything? ( that was something spelt correctly twice).

GRrrr

.wav files not playing after upgrade to IOS 7.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.