Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any MAC genius there? I need to copy programs from my old hard drive to my new one.

Recently, I changed my hard drive because it's already broken for about 6 months. I started off fresh, no programs and files. I need some of the programs like my Photoshop CS6, I also need my Microsoft Word. And I'm coming back to school next week, and I need both of these applications. I still have my old hard drive, I can still access on my old hard drive but I have to shut off my computer. Plus my old hard drive is doing the death clicks, so I can't always carry my old one to school.

I really need the applications.

And also, I can't find my serial numbers. I don't know where the box and sticker went, and I list my email address that I used on them. Can someone please help me, I'm desperate.

Thank you in advance.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Mar 20, 2014 3:38 PM

There are no replies.

Any MAC genius there? I need to copy programs from my old hard drive to my new one.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.