Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

since updating to 7.1 my Facetime on Ipad4 not finding network even tho wifi is working for internet etc

Since updating to 7.1 earlier this week. I was able to use factime for a few days and today it logged me out. My network wifi connection is working and the internet works on the iPad4. I can not use the Messaging or Facetime applications on the Ipad. I restarted, reset network settings, turned router and Ipad off and restarted, and hit the home + off button simultaneously and nothing worked! Any help is greatly appreciated.

iPad, iOS 7.1, not able to sign into apple account

Posted on Mar 20, 2014 4:34 PM

3 replies

Mar 22, 2014 9:05 AM in response to shirley124

Hello Shirley,

Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with FaceTime. I recommend reviewing the full article below, but the following section specifically stands out to me for the issue you described:

Wi-Fi network issues

iOS: Troubleshooting FaceTime

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3367

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

since updating to 7.1 my Facetime on Ipad4 not finding network even tho wifi is working for internet etc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.