Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to store, sign into account, use certain apps

• All of a sudden my facebook and twitter feeds wouldnt load on thier apps so I went to the app store and attempted to redownload facebook. My phone would not connect to the app store.
  • Apps stopped working right (google maps would load the map all blurry and green, twitter for some reason appeared back to a previous version with the black symols at the bottom)
  • I went on safari to load facebook and noticed "server cannot be identified" popped up for many sites and they wouldn't load properly.
  • When I send messages my outgoing ones now do not always appear in my conversation.
  • So next I updated my phone, once I loaded 7.1 I couldn't sign into my account because it say it could not identify the server.

tried multiple wifi and 3g connections

This is a big problem for the functionality of my phone is anyone else expieriencing this or have some insight on how to fix it?

thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 20, 2014 8:45 PM

There are no replies.

Cannot connect to store, sign into account, use certain apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.