Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air bubble under iPad Air Home button?...

So I recently was cleaning my iPad air when I noticed a small spot that looked like a very small piece of dust. Well after using a soft and safe cleansing cloth (that comes with those protective Zagg covers) I noticed it was not dust but rather an air bubble or something. The thing is... it is under the home button on the side. I take uber super care with my iDevices so I am 100% sure this wasn't from me (plus how could it be as it is under the glass?) Anyways, I just barely noticed it now as I looked at the iPad super close when the tiny dot wasn't disappearing after I tried wiping it... So my question is: even though the bubble or whatever it is, is super tiny (like tiny tiny) do I need to worry about future cracking or am I just being paranoid?

Thanks so much for any help. 🙂

Kal.

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.4, iPod Touch 5th Gen.

Posted on Mar 20, 2014 9:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2014 10:08 PM

no one can determine what future problems it may cause, we can only guess and that is no help. My advice is to not worry about it.

2 replies

Mar 20, 2014 11:34 PM in response to shldr2thewheel

So I got a magnifying glass and was able to inspect it further and it isn't an air bubble it is some weird dent but it still comes from under the glass. I dunno, I guess I will just have to live with it. I doubt AC or any warrantee covers: "dust sized micro dents underneath glass" lol, but thanks for the reply, I am going to try and take your advice the best I can, curse my OCD!!! Ha ha.

Kal.

Air bubble under iPad Air Home button?...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.