Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I recieve group messages from others on my iPad?

My friend who has an iPhone started a group chat and included my iPad contact into it because I usually text her off of the iMessage on it because I don't have an iPhone. My other friends have previously made a group chat before and and all of these friends that were involved in it have iPhones. So I do receive group messages on my iPad. The problem is that my friend who started the group chat that I mentioned before put more people into a group chat some of which I don't have as contacts on my iPad and two of which don't have iPhones. She added my iPad into the group chat but I didn't receive it on my iPad. She tried it again and still nothing. This is very frustrating please help!

iPad

Posted on Mar 20, 2014 9:54 PM

1 reply

Why can't I recieve group messages from others on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.