Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone repairing after being paired

Is it normal that every time I want to listen to my jambox with my iPhone that after turning on the jambox that I have to go into my Bluetooth folder , then hold the pairing button up on my jambox and then touch the jambox icon on my list to get connected? Every other device I have, my car, my headset pairs as soon as I turn those devices on!

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 12:16 AM

1 reply

Mar 21, 2014 12:21 AM in response to exgolfpro

Bluetooth devices should auto pair once both devices are turned on and within range, unless you have the jambox also paired with another device that may be on. Most speakers do not dynamically change devices like a car does with multiple phones, so if you are pairing with another device, you will probably have to re-pair when you want to switch to another Phone.

Any how, I do not believe the issue is with you iPhone in the end since all of your other items are working properly. you can tap the 'i' for the Jambox in Settings > Bluetooth and delete the device and repair it fresh if you like to prevent future issues. After successfully pairing and playing some music, you should (normally) be able to turn off your iPhone and/or jambox and turn them back on and within a few seconds be auto connected. If not, contact the manufacturer of the jambox.

I hope this helps.

iPhone repairing after being paired

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.