Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my email here?

This is so embarrassing, but I just can't seem to find where to change my email for Apple Support Communities? I've clicked thorugh everything I can see, and there's no option.

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 4:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 6:55 AM

You should be able to change the primary email address on it via http://appleid.apple.com

2 replies

Sep 23, 2014 11:06 AM in response to Eclipse Now

This question may be too old for anyone to answer, but here it is. I have a Yahoo email account that was my primary email address for my Apple ID. My Yahoo email has been hacked twice and I want to delete it, but if I delete my email account with Yahoo, it deletes everything I have. I want to change my ID to my iCloud email address, but when I try to do that it says my iCloud address is already in use. I don't have any other email addresses, just Yahoo and iCloud. Do I have to set up another email address with gmail or some other provider? I don't understand why I can't use my iCloud address. Thank you for any help you can give me on this.

How do I change my email here?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.