Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bought TV series on iTunes, now certain episodes won't download bc no longer available?

I bought Gilmore Girls on iTunes, now when I try to download some of the episodes so I can watch them without wifi i get the pop up that it can't be downloaded because it is no longer available on the iTunes store. What is going on? I highly doubt iTunes removed two episodes of a season from the store.

iPad, iPad Mini with Retina Display

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 5:17 AM

3 replies

Mar 21, 2014 5:34 AM in response to kittyphoenix

The ability to redownload content at a later date is always subject to availability. You should maintain your own backup of all your purchases, CD rips, etc. There could be contractual reasons why the particular episodes have been removed from the store in your region. Contact iTunes Store support throuigh the "report a problem" links in your account history to see if they can help.

Looking at this UK store page it would seem all 153 episodes are available here.

tt2

Bought TV series on iTunes, now certain episodes won't download bc no longer available?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.