Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s not connecting to computer AT ALL.

My iPhone 5s isn't connecting to the computer since I've updated to ios 7.1, it is not connecting to the computer at all, as in I can't find it in my computer, it isn't charging and it isn't connecting to iTunes. I have installed all the updates on my computer, which is a windows 7, and I have restarted my phone and computer several times and plugged it into the different USB ports.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 6:58 AM

2 replies

Apr 4, 2014 11:16 AM in response to modular747

I have had the same problem since updating to IOS 7.1. I have restarted both the phone and computer numerous times trying to get them to connect, but nothing has worked at getting the computer to recognize the phone.

Before IOS 7.1 it worked fine -- when I plugged the phone into the computer Autoplay would pop up and give me the option to upload photos and such, which is what I want it to do. I tried adjusting all of the Autoplay settings but that did not help either.

iPhone 5s not connecting to computer AT ALL.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.