Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am the first owner of my iphone i erase all data and i am trying to open the phone but its does the same thing like the first photo and i cant find my first apple id because i have deleted the email i used for it because i maked a new one please help

i am the first owner of my iphone i erase all data and i am trying to open the phone but its does the same thing like the first photo and i cant find my first apple id because i have deleted the email i used for it because i maked a new one please help

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 6:59 AM

5 replies

Mar 21, 2014 7:42 AM in response to flikos21

Why do you need to access your email? To reset the password?

If you're trying to change the password, you don't need to go to your email. If you know the answers to your security questions, you can reset it without using an email, as explained in the first section of this article: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5787. If you don't, you can contact Apple for assistance by going to https://expresslane.apple.com, then click More Products and Services>Apple ID>Other Apple ID Topics>Lost or forgotten Apple ID password.

Mar 21, 2014 8:02 AM in response to flikos21

Contact Apple for help resetting your password as I posted earler. The call should be free. You will need your serial number to set it up. If you don't know it, but have ever synced your phone with iTunes, you can find it as follows:

1. Launch iTunes on the computer you synced it with.
  2. Hold down your Control key, then on the menu bar in iTunes click iTunes>About iTunes (Mac) or Help>About iTunes (PC).
  3. Any previously synced devices will scroll in a pop-up window; press the space bar to stop scrolling so you can write down the serial number.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.