Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently restored my ipod touch 5th generation, and I do not remember my icloud informtion. I have tried reseting the password, but I did not put a rescue email on it and I have forgotten my security questions. Cant reset it. Please help!!!

I recently restored my ipod touch 5th generation, and I do not remember my icloud informtion. I have tried reseting the password, but I did not put a rescue email on it and I have forgotten my security questions. Cant reset it. Please help!!! I would like to gain access to my ipod again. I did restore it once because i was experiencing problems with my ipod. I reset my password with no problem and was able to gain access. Is there anyway i can access it again. My icloud is chaworth45@icloud.com ( thats the one I have no clue of info on). PLEASE HELLPPP!!!😕😢😢😟

iPod touch, iOS 7.1, locked out of ipod touch 5th gen

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 8:53 AM

1 reply

I recently restored my ipod touch 5th generation, and I do not remember my icloud informtion. I have tried reseting the password, but I did not put a rescue email on it and I have forgotten my security questions. Cant reset it. Please help!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.