Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you add Video Reverse to iMovie for iOS?

I'm trying to find an app that can let us import videos from the camera roll and reverse them in 1080p but the authors in the iTunes store creating software claiming to be able to do this are bogus.

Can you give us video revers in iMovie for iOS that could be available when we tap on the filmstrip?

Also, can you let us add videos that are shorter than 2 seconds long?

We need to trim down frame by frame.

I have iOS 6.0.2 on my iPad Mini, but don't want to update to iOS7 because it will mess up some of my other apps.

Thanks.

iMovie (iOS), iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Mar 21, 2014 11:05 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2014 3:04 PM in response to Iexpress

These are user discussion forums. They are for fellow users to share knowledge and ask each other questions. Nobody at Apple is reading them or will respond.

If you want to request a feature, this feedback form would be the place to do it: http://www.apple.com/feedback/imovie_ios.html

With the latest iMovie for iOS you can cut clips down to 0.3 seconds. I would not imagine that there will be any updates to iMovie for iOS 6.

Can you add Video Reverse to iMovie for iOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.